Orders can be placed 24 hours/day at: www.wholesaledirectapparel.com
Orders can be faxed to: (800) 884-4160
Orders can be phoned to customer service at: (800) 382-5394:
Monday-Friday: 8AM – 5PM (eastern time)
When ordering, please have the following information available:
- Customer Number
- Company Name
- Shipping address and method
- Purchase Order Number
- Method of Payment
- No COD
Credit-approved blank/non-logoed apparel orders placed before 3PM Eastern time ship the same day, the cut-off for LTL shipments is 3PM. Orders received or approved after 5PM will ship the following day; however, we will try to accommodate rush orders. Orders are shipped UPS ground, FedEx ground or Common Carrier, unless otherwise requested. Freight, handling, insurance fees (if applicable) are added to each invoice. All goods are shipped FOB our warehouse. Any claims for goods damaged in shipment must be made with the freight carrier.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.No Minimums!
Please confirm prices when order is placed. All prices are FOB our warehouse. All prices are wholesale to everyone, resale customers require a valid vendor’s license or resale certificate. See order information for each style to receive free shipping. Free shipping does not apply to custom garment customers.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Orders, once entered into our system, cannot be changed. Similarly, we cannot add to orders already entered; a new order is required. Call customer service to check if your order has been packed & shipped.
Credit Cards – We accept Visa®, Master Card®, Discover®, and American Express® credit cards.
Net Terms – May be available to customers who complete the credit application. Granting of credit terms will be at the sole discretion of our Credit Department. A finance charge of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be charged on all balances beyond established terms. We reserve the right to revise or revoke credit terms without prior notice.
Returned Checks – If a check is returned for NSF, a $35 per check charge will be added to the account.
Disputes – All communications regarding any dispute of debt and/or restrictively endorsed checks issued as payment (in full) of any disputed amount must be sent to the attention of CREDIT MANAGER, Christy & Main, 1165 Allgood Road, Ste 1, Marietta, GA 30062.
We collect sales tax in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Please inspect your order upon receipt. Alteration (printing, dyeing, washing, embroidering, etc.) or use by you or your agent, subcontractor, or designer will constitute acceptance by you of the order and condition of the goods. Christy & Main will not reimburse for any decoration costs on defective or mis-shipped goods. Returns of washed, decorated, otherwise altered or closeout merchandise will not be accepted. To return goods: 1. Obtain a return authorization number from our Customer Service department within 7 days of the invoice date. 2. Return goods must be accompanied by a packing list or original invoice, and return authorization number. Mark any flaws with tape. Return authorization numbers are voided if the merchandise is not received within 15 days of issue. Non-defective, unclaimed, undeliverable, refused, changed or cancelled orders are charged a 20% re-stocking fee, plus freight. Non-stocked, embroidered apparel or special ordered merchandise cannot be returned unless garment is defective or is a result of a shipping/order processing error.
Drop Shipments must be net, credit card or prepaid. When goods are shipped to 3rd parties, it is the customer's responsibility to inform the 3rd party of the exact goods to be received. Goods must be inspected and verified for accuracy before decoration. Christy & Main will not be held responsible for discrepancies on orders shipped to an address other than the invoiced account or for decorated or washed garments.
• Availability – All items may not be available at all locations.
• Colors - effort is made to match the printed colors as close as possible to actual fabric colors. However, Christy & Main makes no guarantee of color accuracy either in print or on the web site.
• Washed & Garment Dye Products – shade and pattern variations are inherent in washed products like denim shirts and garment dyed products. This is normal and should be expected. We recommend washing any garment dyed products before wearing. Do not Dry Clean.
• Heathers - heather grey colors like Athletic Heather, Ash, Birch, Dark Ash, Heather Grey, Lt Oxford, or Sports Grey will have 1-11% of fibers other than cotton to achieve the heather appearance even when the style is listed as 100% cotton.
• All items shown in this catalog, unless specially noted as made in the USA, may be imported.
• All information provided by suppliers is believed to be accurate at time of printing. However Christy & Main makes no warranties with regard to any information provided in the price list, catalog or web.
• Christy & Main reserves the right to change any policy or term above without prior notice